Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Speculations

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Images: LF Winter Lookbook - via: Because Im Addicted 

Im pretty sure this is going to be my new favourite New York store, LF... it's just the perfect amount of Explorer meets Bohemian Prairie Dweller to quash my homesick heart. I do fear all things Canadiana will come spill out of my pours when I get there. Maybe a few "eh"s will slip out of my mouth just for fun, just to set myself away from the pact. I think it's pretty true how Nationalism seems to really magnify when you move away from your country. Then again, Im only speculating. I won't know until Nov 24- when I land in the big apple and become a misplaced Canadian on American soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment