Friday, May 21, 2010

yup, Im the worst.

So, I know I have been the worst blogger on the planet. Listen, I understand how you are feeling right now... frustrated, annoyed, betrayed. Nothing makes me angrier than having a blog that I love with a blogger than never posts anything. I hate it! It totally ruins my morning coffee!

Well, anyway. Im sorry. My camera broke, they say it will take 6-8 weeks to fix and I dont know what the hell to do in the meantime. My jewelry blog has been littered with poor quality, pixilated photo booth photo's that make me feel self conscious and that frankly will not do!

Regardless of no camera, I will try, try, try, to keep things somewhat interesting. Let me tell you I have some great ideas brewing in this head of mine and I hope to find someway of making them onto this page.

In the meantime... check out this perfectly perfect little slice of heaven at this blog (one of my favourites) Studded Hearts. This photo shoot makes me intensely happy and long for a few hot days and a big ol' body of water! Also, I'm sure it helps that it reminds me of my favourite old timer photographer, David Hamilton. I have a lot of David's photos on my computer so I will post them all on here to tide us all over until the sun starts burning up all of our pale, Albertan skins.




No comments:

Post a Comment