Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Particularly Good Saturday









To me, a hot day and a cold lake is pretty much perfect. Im a girl who adores water, and last month I discovered the Glenmore Reservoir hidden in the middle of the city. Finally the temperature has risen to a spectacular 26 degrees in Calgary and the idea of not planting myself on a beach makes me feel sad, so off we went to catch some sun and walk in extremely cold water.

R and I tried to take a "family photo" with the self timer, which ended up looking like this.....

Stella may look cute, but she doesn't take direction very well.



White Crop Top : Vintage Rework, Grey High waisted bandage skirt : Winners, Head Scarf: Vintage, Piece From Audrey, Birkenstock Sandals : Gravity Pope, Jewelry : Millicent Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment