Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spanish Moss



I don't know if I should be releasing this little secret into the universe, but I love SPANISH MOSS VINTAGE. The girl that owns it either has some very talented vintage pickers or the best damn luck because the pieces they have on their online store are unreal. They are the perfect mix of Stevie Nicks meets Daisey Duke.

Here's a peek into my current wish list;




I have discovered recently that tight bandage skirts are a god send. They match perfectly with all over sized tops that seem to dominate my wardrobe. Not to mention I have never been one to feel comfortable in a flouncy skirt, so this is just what the Dr. ordered!




Every girl should have sequin lightening bolt pants, if you ask me. Practical? No. Hot as hell? Yes! (screw you practical)




Love me a Kimono jacket. Silk and elegant while being a little crazy at the same time. Perfection. Also, I think it helps that is reminds me of...



MY DREAM TOP!(swooooon) I hope to make this mine one day soon. Thank you Nicole Ritchie for your awesomeness.



all images from spanishmossvintage.com except the last which is from Winter Kate s/s 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment