Monday, June 21, 2010

Quiet After The Storm



top: Nokomis Clothing s/s 09
lazy gene pants : Zara s/s 09
jewelry : Millicent Designs
rings: turq square, Phoenix Arizona Navajo artisan (my gran bought me this ring when I 16, it's a damn miracle I haven't lost it yet) Bali silver & turquoise wide band purchased at a Tibetan bizarre in Edmonton. I highly recommend going, they happen every summer and are chalked full of great well priced silver jewelry (and vegetarian food that makes you wish you were a better cook. Also, try the Chai tea and realize how much we westerners have ruined it. Starbucks, you disappoint me!)




I've finally finished my weekend work out at Market Collective with my Millicent Jewelry.
Im exhausted, who knew talking and sitting took so much out of a person?! Good news is that Calgary seemed to like the jewelry and I came home a little bit richer. Im now dreaming about all the things I want to buy... Winter Kate kimono top or perhaps some new high quality Italian leather shoes from Gravity Pope? The possibilities are truly endless, as there is much I have been drooling over (New Collection from Club Monaco, anyone? SLAY ME!) Asos.com will probably own me....

Anyway, here I am at work with the small crappy camera they have stashed away and not feeling particularly fashionable (in an attempt to not be "fashionably late" to work) but I really hate a blog post without a photo, so there you have it.

Now, I am off to do some online shopping and dream of spending my 100's in silly places.

No comments:

Post a Comment