Friday, August 13, 2010

Copper Black and Green

DSC_0004
DSC_0023
DSC_0031
DSC_0078
DSC_0060
DSC_0075
DSC_0089
Black Tank: Eve Gravel, Nokomis. Long Blazer: DKNY, Value Village. Moto Pants: Zara, Heels: Steve Madden, DSW Phoenix. Jewelry: Assorted vintage and crystal necklace from Nokomis
Just taking a walk around Mission before we headed to a movie. Im wearing my new Zara pants that were a total steal at $ 9.99 (!!) Im thinking they are to become my new obsession... Im wearing them again right now, in fact! Please excuse the crazy make up in this post - Laura and I were brainstorming photoshoot ideas earlier in the day and there was much discussion on the colour Copper and super pigmented make up. I had to go home and try it out for myself to get a good visual of the palates I want to work with for the shoot. It's a little crazy for the day, but it was actually really fun to do, especially for a girl like me who wears nothing more than some eyeliner, mascara and blush on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pants!!! Can't believe you found them at such a low price!

    ReplyDelete