Monday, August 30, 2010

Make Love, Not War.

DSC_0032

DSC_0028

DSC_0046

DSC_0018

DSC_0006
Bell bottoms: Citizens of Humanity, Trends Consignment. Tank: F21. Jacket: Army Surplus, West Edmonton Mall. Belt: Nokomis. Scarf: Piece From Audrey. Shoes: Vialis, Gravity Pope. Copper Necklace: Millicent. Rings: Various Vintage and New. Metal Cuff: Holistic Store, Kensington.

Went to a bbq at a friends house this weekend. I think I started channeling some army protesting hippie while I was getting ready. I found these amazing high waisted bells a while ago, but the weather had been too hot to wear them. As everyone in Alberta can atest, this is no longer the case. It's cold! Really cold! Seeing my breath cold! Im not happy about it, but at least that means I can start making room in my closet for all my fall layers.

Also, had some weird impulse to dye my hair. Went to the Safeway and picked up some Semi Perm in Hazelnut and tada my Gemini heart is ful filled! I have 28 washes until my next impulse hits. Sweet.

3 comments: