Monday, August 16, 2010

Lovin' Loony





I dont spend much time focusing on any of my other, non-fashion related loves on this blog. Mostly because, let's be honest, you come here to read about fashion and trends and whatever else you find interesting about my seemingly not interesting life. Anyway, I digress. Today, I focus on my other love, home design. I find the two worlds to be incredibly complimentary as interior design really mimics trends in colours, textures and patterns in fashion. The melding of the worlds is not a new thing, but seems to be catching on as the internet continues to penetrate all facets of our everyday lives. I have seen many fashion bloggers asked to reveal photos of their home fashion as well as their personal one. Now, dont get excited - Im not going to start snapping pictures of my 600 square foot hellish rental apartment for the sake of contributing, but I will point you to a great magasine that focuses on my two loves in a very direct way - Im talking Loony Magasine and I am talking may-ja inspiration for both my outfits and pattern matching (slash tasteful clashing) and how-to guides to achieve the feeling of runway Fall collections in your home. How can you not loves it?

No comments:

Post a Comment