Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't Deny Me.







What innocently began as a quest for the perfect bag has sprung into a full wardrobe re-haul. As some of you may know, ASOS is a epic online store from England. I clearly maintain even the cheapy, trashy (read:Le Chateau) versions of shops around the UK far surpass the quality and style of similar stores found here in Canada. Anyway, a friend told me about this online wonder and I would be lying if I didnt tell you I spend about 4 hours a week on that stupid thing dreaming away. Best part? Shipping is $6 to Canada... FLAT RATE. Yip! Yip!

So, they were having a sale... and I decided since in about 4 weeks summer will be over and I will be cold and wishing for some dry heat, that I should at least look good while feeling miserable. Here you have my SALE (because, this girl loves a good bargain) wish list of some great transitional pieces. What started as a dream purse (!!), quickly was paired with the ultimate in fall/winter booties (will be mine), worn with all black (nothing looks better than saddle brown and black) tight jeans (check out the pin tuck detailing down the knees!) and a great, simple, yet interesting top (drop hem *swoon*) and a few great accessories (that I would make, obvs) and now I have a reason to be excited for the impending doom of winter. A girl's gotta dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment