Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fall Colours

DSC_0015

DSC_0025

top: Sunja Link, Nokomis Jeans: Domino, Nokomis, Belt: Vintage, Shoes: Vintage Earrings: Millicent Designs

It seems a bit early to be doing the whole burnt mustard, navy and brown leather combo often associated with Autumn leaves crunching on the ground. Believe me, the last thing I want EVER is to not have my leaves nice and green and alive, symbolizing summer. However, it was a cooler day in Calgary and denim was a bit of a necessity. Nothing helps me feel a little more put together than high waisted denim and a good top to tuck into them. The crazy Mexican belt is the just the cherry on top!

2 comments:

  1. When do those certain lovely fall inspired thrifted denims get their blog debut? My procrastinating ways depend on it!

    ReplyDelete