Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hair! Glorious Hair!







Whoa! 2 times in one day? What is going on here?! Well, I found this photo on my blog reading today and just love it. I noticed I am drawn to photos with a lot of hair lately.... Im not sure what this means... time for a hair cut maybe? Time for a change maybe? Time for more head banging maybe? But seriously, I had my hair trimmed the other day (first time in 2 years - other than the thinning and trimming Trina and I were doing in her bathroom) and now all I can think about is how much a need a change. Im thinking thick bangs and long long scraggly locks (which I already have, albeit, not that long YET) Am I crazy? Once you have bangs, it's hard to go back, but Im so bored of this mop.

Anyway. Right. The photo.... it's from On The Racks blog.

And this one of Ashley Olsen is from Studded Hearts and is just Q-UTE! .... I know neither of them have thick bangs, so maybe Im just projecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment