Monday, October 25, 2010

DAY FOUR

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silk Button Up: Vintage, Lace Slip (underneath): Vintage, Green Moto Pants: Zara, Suede Lace Ups: Vintage, Glasses: The Observatory

 
Whatever I lacked in vintage from the day before, I surely made up this day. My silk top and great suede booties are from the Value Village I raided in Victoria. Whew. What a day we had there. I had to re-pack all my bags at the airport to fit all my new steals in. I can't believe someone was throwing these shoes out! Or so I thought..... but after traipsing around in them all day - I think I may understand. Off to soak my barking dogs I went, but it probably won't stop me from wearing them again. No pain no gain ladies.

Photobucket

Also, everytime I wear my hair like this I think to myself "I'm a Pony!" on account of a girl I went to University with would pile her hair up into a friggen fountain on the top of her head... and everytime she would jog down the halls and up the stairs we would all chant "I'm a Pony!"- I just can't move past it.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving these shots at work! Great blouse and those shoes are really cute. Too bad they kill your feet, but sometimes it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete