Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanks

IMG_0094

Im heading off to my cottage this weekend for Canadian Thanksgiving. There is nothing more special to me than the feeling I get when Im laying out on my pier with the extreme silence covering over me like a blanket, so Im super excited to get out there! Thanksgiving always marks the last weekend we spend out at the cabin, so it is mostly filled with days of raking leaves, bringing in the water line, and other general manual labour - so I anticipate my laying around time will be very limited. We also have to rush back to Edmonton for my friends wedding on Sunday (10.10.10 wedding date! ohhh sneaky!), so it will be a busy weekend!  This summer was marked with a number of Ryan's friends getting hitched and me trying to not get embarrassingly drunk in front of strangers, so Im really looking forward to letting loose in front of my friends and just celebrating.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment