Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flying In Style

DSC_0090





DSC_0079




DSC_0088



Leather Jacket: Vancouver Find/Beaver Collar: Vintage Store, Phoenix/Blingy Belt: Consignment,Vespucci/ Jeans: Domino, Nokomis/ Clutch: Vintage, Value Village.

I love the trend of the Aviator jacket that is going on this season. I have always had an odd attraction to the look of furry collars and cracking leather. I love the way the look screams old time adventure...I guess the idea of flying an old rickety plane with a long scarf on seems rather exciting to me.

I have had pretty great success at finding a great aviator jacket that is about 10 sizes too big for me on the racks at Value Village. Until the day I find another jacket that actually fits me my leather jacket with a sheared beaver collar buttoned on will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment