Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Head Banging

IMG_5224



image via
Natalie Off Duty

Recently I have been obsessing about getting bangs. I guess this should not surprise anyone as I have mentioned on here a few times about my attraction to hair. Anyway, perhaps I just need a change but I can't stop thinking about hacking my hair off and embracing a thick fringe. It seems every photo I look at all I see is hair... Im like a 30 something with uterus pains everytime they see a baby in a stroller. I look back at photos from 3 years ago when I had slight bang and I dont feel particularly fond of the overall look... back in the day my bangs were on the thinner, less dramatic side. Having said that, I now crave something to set me apart from the masses, something a bit more "editorial". The only thing holding me back from marching into a salon and telling my girl to go crazy, is the fact I have curly hair and Im lazy. It's a rare day that I blow dry, straighten or even brush my hair so this hippie middle part with curls works really well for get up and go lifestyle. What do you guys think? Bangs on a girl with curly hair? How much work is this going to be, really?

1 comment:

  1. don't do it? they would look great on you, but, yes, you are too lazy. xox.

    ReplyDelete