Friday, October 1, 2010

want, need, now.

Photobucket
photo: Ursa Minor Blog


This is my friend Elizabeth who I worked with at Nokomis - she was the designer behind the coveted Nokomis house line. Tragically, Nokomis has since stopped the house line to focus more on the retail side of their business. (I do believe one could hear the collective cry from the masses when production halted). However, do not fret dear friends, she has since moved to Montreal and started up her own private label called, Ursa Minor! Her blog is always interesting and great for keeping up to date on her projects. Currently on the list of must have pieces are these fantastic leather leggings she is wearing (styled to perfection, may I add). She says they are heading to Nokomis soon and I just hope and pray I am in town when they arrive, because I am positive there will be a full out war between girls to score a pair!

1 comment:

  1. Any time you want a pair Miranda, you know where to find me.....

    So jealous about your move to NY, you'll have to come up and visit Montreal (or better yet I'll come down to see you!)

    ReplyDelete