Thursday, September 30, 2010

An Apple A Day

DSC_0079

DSC_0092

DSC_0078

DSC_0086

Blazer: Ralf Lauren, Vintage. Linen White Tee: Zara. Jeans: Domino, Nokomis. Woven Bag: Vintage, Victoria V.V. Wedges: Nine West, Thrifted. Sunnies: Purr Kens. Lipstick: Revlon Wine Not Matte.
Im really into large mens jewelry lately... I cleaned out an old suitcase of my boyfriends the other day and found this huge gangster chain in it. I wish it werent true that my boyfriend wore this thing in all seriousness, his defense was this; "Miranda, do you realize I went to school on the East Coast and everyone thought they were the reincarnation of TuPac." Oh, well his once gangster styling is now my gain! (although, Im so happy we met after this stage in his life, because let me tell you, I would of not been interested in anything but glaring at him and planning his demise). The chain is heavy, the perfect length and silver. I actually really like the way it looks with a simple outfit, gives me a bit of badass metal styling, I guess. Thanks honey. Im never giving it back... let's be honest though - on him it's shameful but on me, it's glorious!
P.S: Ryan said these shoes make me look like an Asian cleaning lady... so I have decided to consign them. I just can't get past the image when I look down. Also, I need to start reminding myself that just because something is "trendy" or "happening" does not mean I buy the first thing that looks somewhat similar to it... because I end up with semi ok stuff that I am not in LOVE with. Spend a little more money and get things you love... lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment