Thursday, September 2, 2010

black on black and never going back

DSC_0097
DSC_0091
DSC_0005

tank: eve gravel, nokomis. maxi skirt: piece from audrey. denim jacket: vintage judith (thnx mum!) bracelet: west edmonton mall kiosk. rings: various vintage and new. earrings: millicent designs. sandals: joe fresh from 3 years ago.


Here I am doing my best Olsen twin minimalistic black maxi length dress impression. R and I went out for a casual dinner last weekend with some friends that have just moved into the city - I thought I would bust out the maxi skirt I found at the grandparents house a while ago. I should mention this skirt is a size 14 and still had it's tags on it from when my gran bought it sometime in the 90's from Jacob. Ha! It required a lot of magical synching to make fit around my waist line.... but I dont think anyone noticed. The other good thing about fall is I can start comfortably wearing my monochromatic black wardrobe and not boil to death. Fantastic.

also.... see what I mean? Albeit, they do it much more glamourously than I do, but then again I am not a multi millionaire.... not yet at least! muhahaha!

mka

image from Olsens Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment