Monday, September 6, 2010

New Boots

DSC_0022

DSC_0010

DSC_0015

DSC_0043

DSC_0040

DSC_0030

Swing Sweater: Joe (3 years ago). Grey Drop Hem Sweater: F21. Scarf: Vintage Judith (are you guys so sick of seeing this thing?!) Black Tube dress: AA. Knee High Socks: The Bay. Boots: Hand Picked Nokomis Vintage. Skull & Peace Sign Necklace: Millicent Designs Bag: Zara

Last time I was in Edmonton I made my trip to Nokomis to say Hi to the girls and feel at home for a little bit (I worked there for 3 years, and it still owns a huge part of my heart) and I spotted these boots when I walked in the door. The colour is so very perfect and I thought for sure they were Frye's. They arent. But, they are no name beauties with a tag stating they are made in Uruguay. Now, I never knew Uruguay was a big producer of beautiful leather boots... not that I care, they are so sweet! They are also a full size too big for me, but Jill had an easy time convincing me an insole would fix that issue in a jiffy. I can already see these being my new staple winter boot! What a glorious find Jessica, thanks!

(also, the story behind this awesome necklace can be found here - if you're really interested)

2 comments: