Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jewelry Addiction

DSC_0001
DSC_0013
DSC_0005
DSC_0016
DSC_0008
DSC_0006

My Name Is Miranda and I have a problem.....

Poor R. has to deal with this monstrosity in our bathroom.... I actually hide his stuff in boxes under sink to make room for my million accessories. Sorry my dear!

I should state that the Panther Ring is from my friend, Alyson, who mailed it and the "J'adore" and two finger leaf (which I think is the Elizabeth & James for F21 collaboration) rings to me from Phoenix. I saw the sparkly ruby eyed Panther at an antique store in Glenmore (if you ever go to Phnx, please believe you will think you have DIED and gone to heaven in Glenmore) and I deliberated purchasing the crazy thing for over an hour and opted to save the money for other adventures. I was filled with regret and Alyson being the gal she is went back and bought it for me. Best day ever? When I received the package in the mail!

Stating where everything else is from would be too time consuming, so I will leave it at that and invite comments if you're really curious - although, I should also warn you I have a real issue with vintage shopping and most of my non Millicent pieces are one of a kind wonders.

1 comment: