Friday, September 10, 2010

Ticks

DSC_0002

DSC_0004
Wearing: Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tick Wedges. Jeans: Domino, Nokomis. Top: Tulula Crop Crew Neck, Trends Consignment. Leather Jacket: Some Random Store in Vancouver (it was on sale for $100!). Chain Scarf: Holt Renfrew. Necklace: Millicent. Bag: Zara.

I finally got to bust out my new Jeffrey Campbell's while out for wine with Tara last weekend. The verdict is they are a little.... er... flashy.. so perhaps will not be a daily wear. However, I must say being this tall is mind blowingly awesome! Who knew?! (other than people who arent 5'3 like myself, I guess) I definatly need more wedges in my life... you tall people are so lucky - even the air is sweeter from up here.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely miranda shoes.... the only one I know who can casually pull them off.

    ReplyDelete